Top 10 things to do before movers arriveBy Asata Moving Posted on 22nd February, 2019
- If you using Asata Golden Team for Full Service Moving the only thing that you have to do is take a seat and relax we’ll do it all for you. If you want to do all the packing yourself this tips are for you :
1) Make sure that all your miscellaneous items packed in boxes (clothes, books, toys, plates, cups, everything)
2) No food. No Plants.
3) No liquid. (shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies)
4) All the dressers must be empty.
5) Make sure that you put a lot of packing paper and bubble wrap when you’ll be packing your kitchen stuff.
6) Plan your pets.
7) If you not moving everything from house, make sure that you label everything( you can just put stickers on them) it will be a lot helpful for the movers to understand what goes what not.
8) You can inventory all your possessions .
9) Make sure you have cash for tipping
10) The most important thing – BE HAPPY! You don’t have to worry about anything because we will take all the stress out for you.